What my clients have said…
“He knows his stuff”
It was a great experience to work with Ryan! He is truly a professional content writer, and good at writing especially on B2B SaaS, marketing and eCommerce.
– John Peter, Owner of The Edge Search
Ryan is one of the best freelancers I’ve dealt with in 10 years. Once I gave him the task (ebook on a software), he did it and even over delivered…
-Olivier, from Olivierduong.com
“Well written and Beneficial”
Ryan’s guest post for our members, helping them understand how to reach out to and work with B2B SaaS copywriting clients, was very valuable and well-received. Ryan’s work is well-written and beneficial.
– Lisa Christoffel, Managing Editor of B2BWritingSuccess.com
I’ll write you a blog post, listicle, or long-form content that will engage your potential customers, convince them of the value of your SaaS, and rank.
I will ghostwrite an ebook for your SaaS that you can then sell to your target customers, or give away for free to get more leads in your sales funnel.
Need something else? Just ask me, and we could do a customized order of content related to your SaaS.
So what’s in it for you?
Times are tough out there, and what your SaaS needs more than ever is a proven content strategy that will keep potential and current customers paying, NOT increase your churn rate…
- SEO optimized blogs.
- 1000+ words.
- Lower your bounce rate.
- My blog post will get them reading and clicking to your other pages.
- Stand out. I research a lot of random stuff online, so I may find helpful info that you can tell your audience first.
Let’s talk about your project
Check out my recent blogs
- Avoid burnout as a Small Contractor: Here are 3 key waysIf you are someone who has a passion for construction, chances are the idea of doing a small contracting business has crossed your mind… The idea of having your own successful business and doing what you want when you wantContinue reading “Avoid burnout as a Small Contractor: Here are 3 key ways”
- Risk and Compliance: Do you have control over Critical documents?Assuming you work for a large organization, or even a moderately sized one, critical documents can make or break your entire operations. This is especially true in a day and age of increased regulations, oversight, liability, prosecution, and insurance costs. Continue reading “Risk and Compliance: Do you have control over Critical documents?”
- Key factors to consider when choosing an ERP softwareWhat are some key factors to consider when choosing an ERP software for your organization? Considering what has been going on recently with Covid19, it is not surprising that many organizations are looking for that extra edge to continue theirContinue reading “Key factors to consider when choosing an ERP software”